Photographe installé en région parisienne, je fréquente assidûment le métro, monde parallèle dans lequel j’ai effectué mes premiers clichés et débuté mon apprentissage de la photographie en autodidacte. L’inattendu rencontré a orienté mon travail vers la photographie de rue. Aujourd’hui, je travaille régulièrement sous terre et en surface, cherchant au milieu de la foule et du milieu urbain ce que la rue dit de nous et de notre société.
Photographer living near Paris, I travel regularly by metro, in a parallel world in which I took my first shots and started learning photography. The unexpected encountered in the photo sessions oriented my work towards street photography. Today, I work regularly in the street, looking in the middle of the crowd and the urban environment what the street says about us and our society.
• Exhibition Street sans frontières (may 2021, Galerie Joseph, Paris Turenne)
• One of the winners of Life Framer contest, “The Human Body”
• Exhibition Chania International Photo festival (August 12-18, 2020, Chania, Greece)
• Photograph “Romance in Paris” published in National Geographic Traveler India magazine in August 2020..
• one of the winners of the Photo magazine “The biggest photo contest in the world” contest 2019 – Publication in the July / Sept. 2020 magazine.
• Finalist of the Italian Street Photo Festival (Photo by Phone contest)
• Photograph published in Eye Photo Magazine of March 2020
• Portfolio in Chasseur d’images of March 2020 (cover and 6 pages)
• Portfolio in Réponses Photo from January / February 2020, section « Lecture de Portfolio »
• Collective exhibition « Through the Lense » with Lense at the Fisheye Gallery
• Publication of a series (12 pages) in the OpenEye special winter 2019/2020.
• Publication of the “Subway travel companions” series in Eye Shot Street Photography.
• Publication of the “Subway travel companions” in L’Oeil de la Photographie
• Collective book « Short Street Stories », group homage to the sardonic style of Martin Parr, Nick Turpin and the photography collectives In-Public, Un-posed and Burn My Eye, with the Exhibit Around plateform.
• Short Street Stories international collective exhibition (Oct. / Nov. 2019) during Trieste Photo Days festival
• Finalist of Urban Photo Awards
• URBAN 2019 Photo Awards exhibition previews (Aug. / Nov. 2019), Trieste.
• Collective book « URBAN unveils the City and its secrets Vol. 05 »
• Publication of two series in Eye Photo Magazine, april 2019 issue.
• Finalist of The Independent Photographer Street Photography Award
• The Independent Photographer collective book « Talents of the year 2018/2019 »
• Finalist of Street Photo Awards (SPA)
• Winner in the category “in transport”
• Gold Star Award for 1st place at the ND Awards Photo (Street Photography category, non-pro.).
• Finalist (top 7) of Xposure International Photography Festival (Street Photography category)
• Exhibition at the Xposure International Photography Festival (21 to 24 November 2018).
• Publication of a series on the Eyeshot Magazine website.
• 2nd prize of Ricoh / Pentax France contest with Fisheye Magazine
Published in FishEye n°33 (nov. / dec. 2018)
• Finalist of Urban Photo Awards
• Exhibition as part of the Trieste Photo Days, Caffè San Marco (Oct 22 – Nov 25, 2018).
• Collective book « URBAN unveils the City and its secrets Vol. 04 »
• Photograph published in Street Photography Magazine, sept. 2018.
• Finalist of Street Photography International (SPi) Street Awards.
• Exhibition at the Leica Café in London (August 3 to September 13, 2018).